inactive

• Dermatology Irvine, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2014
This dermatologist has been treating my family's skin for 15 years and is versatile in cosmetic and medical issues relating to skin. We are in great hands with her expertise and guidance. She is reassuring and knowledgable on all matters relating to state of the art laser treatment, as well as as conventional treatment options.

July 16th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Kelly has been an exceptional doctor both for myself and my wife. She sees us when we need to be seen, spends significant time with us, follows up after visit. When we have problems, she's quickly in touch. In a era when reaching doctors, getting appointments is often touch, she makes time for us even when she's very busy. In short, I'd recommend her caring, highly capable way of working to anyone. Five stars, not four.

January 17th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR!!!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you!

August 22nd, 2013
I was seen on time. Office was nice and quiet. Doctor was professional and helped me.

June 13th, 2013
Caring
Dr. Kelly called us in the evening after my daughters procedure to see how she was doing. She took great care of her and did lots of things to make her comfortable.