A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Koconis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Koconis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Koconis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koconis graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Koconis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Koconis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen Koconis practice?
- Dr. Kristen Koconis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Koconis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milton, PA.
See Milton Radiologists.