A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koehn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koehn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Koehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Koehn practice?
Dr. Kristen Koehn practices Hospitalist and Pediatrics near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Koehn, Dr. Christa Koehn, Dr. Christel Koehn, Dr. Christen Koehn, Dr. Christi Koehn, Dr. Christiana Koehn, Dr. Christiane Koehn, Dr. Christie Koehn