A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Koehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Koehn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Lynnette Koehn MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Koehn practice?
- Dr. Kristen Koehn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Koehn practices Pediatrics near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians.