A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Kuratnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Kuratnick is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuratnick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuratnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuratnick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kuratnick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Lynn Kuratnick DO and MS is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Kuratnick practice?
- Dr. Kristen Kuratnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Kuratnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Surgeons.