Dr. Kristin Lupoli Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Lupoli?

Caring and considerate

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I saw Dr. Lupoli last week for a treatment (botox and filler). She took 15 minutes to discuss the treatments with me and go over my fears (this was the first time I had botox). She was very thorough during the visit and took breaks to ask me if I was having any discomfort. I felt very comfortable with her and was pleased with the results.

run, don't walk

Posted on April 25th, 2010

Had filler injections done by this doctor. The doctor did not give adequate information on how bad a bruise might be the result of the treatment and did not give any written instructions for what to do post procdure except giving me an ice bag. HAd a terrible bruise that might no have happened had written instructions been given telling how long ice should be applied.

Type 2 Diabetes