A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Manter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Manter, Family Physician, Director of Quality Improvement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Manter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Migraine Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Manter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Manter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Denise Manter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen D. Manter practice?
- Dr. Kristen Manter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Manter practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.