A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Manter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Manter, Family Physician, Director of Quality Improvement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manter
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Manter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Manter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Migraine Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Manter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Manter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Denise Manter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen D. Manter practice?
- Dr. Kristen Manter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Manter practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.