A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Manter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Manter, Family Physician, Director of Quality Improvement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Manter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Manter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Manter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen D. Manter practice?
Dr. Kristen Manter practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.