A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Nork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Nork, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nork
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nork Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Nork, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nork graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nork has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen A Nork MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Nork practice?
- Dr. Kristen Nork has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Nork practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.