Overall Review

3.6

no change

February 6th, 2016
Dangerous
Her lack of medical knowledge is scary. She does not listen, is defensive, and will not admit when she does not know how to treat a patient.

April 7th, 2015
Outstanding care
Dr Nork is very easy to talk to, took the time to explain my concerns.

January 7th, 2015
Consistent good medical treatment and advice
Dr. Nork has been my primary medical provider for the past several years. She has always given great attention to my various sufferings and provided the appropriate treatment and/or referral in every instance. I've learned to trust her advice without question.

October 25th, 2013
I hope you're not in a hurry
While Dr Nork is nice enough, her nurse practitioner is not the most friendly. I was dismissed from my appointment, and told not to schedule a follow up until my medication is gone. The problem is now the first available appointment to see Dr. Nork is 4 weeks away! What is the point of having her as a doctor if you can never see her when you really need her?

July 12th, 2013
Don't bother
Abrupt, condescending and doesn't listen. Been going for 2 years and appointments are never more than 5 minutes because she can't be bothered to listen. Would switch in a heartbeat if it didn't cost so much to start over. Her staff is nice and helpful.

March 11th, 2013
Don't waste your Money!
I am extremely dissatisfied with Dr. Nork's performance. I have lost all confidence in her ability to care for me and will be finding another physician. She has changed dosages on two different medications and then told me she wasn't the one who changed them. My last visit 2 weeks ago, she changed several of my medications to different ones. So if I have a reaction, which one caused it! I have been told on two different occasions during visits that I need to hurry and ask my questions because I only had a minute and a half to two minutes left, when she was the one doing all the talking and I didn't get to address the issues I was there for! I have never encountered care at this level in my entire life.

May 1st, 2012
She is wonderful!
She really listened to what I had to say. Her staff are nice and organized. They get you into see her in a timely fashion. She has a great sense of humor and she made me feel really comfortable. I would reccomend her

February 7th, 2012
What is the point????
Dr. Nork: Why do you spend so much time in medical school, only to become a complacent, mediocre medical provider? I don't get it! Why are you so unreachable? Why do VM messages to you go ignored and unanswered until the issue is forced? What happened to the old-fashioned doctor-patient relationship where you can reach out to your doctor-and actually get a response? For future patients: If you're looking for barely adequate medical care providor with totally incompetent medical staff-then look no further...this is your doctor.Signed: REALLY tired of complacent, uninterested medical providers in Reno.

February 2nd, 2012
Can't ever get an appointment when sick
Dr. Nork is ok for routine stuff and appointments you can make weeks or months in advance and you don't mind being seen for less than 5 minutes and not being listened to. But if you get sick, you can't get an appointment any sooner than 2 weeks. Um, why bother? After trying to see Dr. Nork 3 times in 2 years and never being able to I'm switching doctors to the one I can get into and who actually listens to me. Not recommended.