Dr. Kristen Ogg Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Ogg?

Your baby is in good hands

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Super nervous mom of 8 month old baby boy. Dr. Ogg called the night before surgery and explained everything and answered all of my questions. She could sense my nervousness and proceeded to answer all the questions I was too embarrassed to ask... Yes Board Certified Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Practicing 8yrs, No serious complications or unexpected hospital admissions. She also explained the importance of following the instructions of stopping food and drink. I was worried my hungry little guy wasn't going to make it, but I can stand him crying for a bit and not being in the hospital for aspiration. I'm definitely requesting her in the future.

Dr. Annette Whitney's Anesthesiologist

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Dr. Ogg took great care of my daughter helping to calm her nerves and mine. She even makes you feel comfortable to contact her after the procedure. My daughter did great so it wasn't necessary, but brought great piece of mind.

Compassionate & Listens

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

My son had Dr. Ogg as his anesthesiologist for an EGD with Dr. Dave. He is on the autistic spectrum and has had issues metabolizing anesthesia in the past. Dr. Ogg listened to me and together we came up with a plan and a backup plan to minimize my son's exposure. He tolerated the anesthesia very well this time and we will request her in the future.

Thankful in Dallas

Posted on February 28th, 2016

She did a great job! My daughter thought that she was the coolest, which made her much more relaxed. That means a lot to this mom!! Thanks so much.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Great with kids and nervous parents!

Only anesthesiologist I trust to take care of me

Posted on March 17th, 2015

She's incredible with people and so caring! She was attentive, understanding, sweet, and overall amazing! I couldn't ask for a better anesthesiologist!

Posted on February 27th, 2016