A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Paulus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Paulus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paulus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Paulus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulus graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Paulus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Louise Paulus MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Paulus practice?
- Dr. Kristen Paulus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Paulus practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Pediatricians.