A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Plastino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Plastino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Plastino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Plastino graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Plastino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plastino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans