Dr. Kristen Powell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2015
We love doctor Powell! She has been the pediatrician for our family for the past 11 years. She is wonderful!!

July 7th, 2015
Recent Visit
I agree with the review above. Dr Powell was very rude and uncaring. She never did acknowledge my baby and/or really listen to what I had to say about her symptoms and how we were currently attempting to treat. I suppose it is asking too much to expect your child to be acknowledged, talked to sweetly, and treated like a tiny, scared human with feelings (my child was in a lot of pain). Like stated above, she was condescending and often interjected when I was attempting to explain my baby's primary issue. I'm sorry she must have missed it as a surgeon and got stuck in a pediatric office. Note: I put a 2/5 for accurate diagnosis. I had already diagnosed my child prior to coming in, so there wasn't much "diagnosing" left to do. I would have liked more actual assessment time and consideration of a bigger picture instead of giving me the run of the mill diagnoses and treatment plan.

February 12th, 2015
Dr Powell was rude and uncaring. She was condescending and disregarded what we had to tell her about the baby's symptoms. I will never take my grandchildren to see her again.