A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Quinn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Quinn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Helane Quinn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen H. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Kristen Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Quinn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.