Learn more about Dr. Kristen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen R Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kristen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Johnson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.