A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Johnson practice?
Dr. Kristen Johnson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.