A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen R Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kristen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Johnson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.