Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen Rathbun
Dr. Kristen Rathbun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rathbun is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center and So. Sacramento Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristen Rathbun has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kristen Rathbun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Matthew Sena
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Scott Bricker
Sacramento, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Jason London
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi16