A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Rathbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Rathbun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Rathbun, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbun graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rathbun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Tedesco Rathbun MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristen T. Rathbun practice?
- Dr. Kristen Rathbun has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Rathbun practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.