A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Ries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Ries, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Ries practice?
Dr. Kristen Ries practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Preventive Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors, and Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.