A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Ries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Ries, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Marianne Ries MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Ries practice?
- Dr. Kristen Ries has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Ries practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.