A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Ries is Excellent. Dr. Ries has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Ries, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Ries practice?
Dr. Kristen Ries practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Ries, Dr. Christa Ries, Dr. Christel Ries, Dr. Christen Ries, Dr. Christi Ries, Dr. Christiana Ries, Dr. Christiane Ries, Dr. Christie Ries