Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Johnson
Dr. Kristin Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, East Jefferson General Hospital and Ochsner Hospital For Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kristin Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Robert Emmons
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi24
Dr. Eleanor Daveron
New Orleans, LA 0 mi15
Dr. Carl Lavie Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi30