A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Saak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saak graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Saak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen H. Saak practice?
Dr. Kristen Saak practices Emergency Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Boise Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Saak, Dr. Christa Saak, Dr. Christel Saak, Dr. Christen Saak, Dr. Christi Saak, Dr. Christiana Saak, Dr. Christiane Saak, Dr. Christie Saak