A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Saak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Saak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saak graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Saak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Homes Saak MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen H. Saak practice?
- Dr. Kristen Saak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Saak practices Emergency Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Emergency Physicians.