A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Saathoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saathoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saathoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Saathoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen N. Saathoff practice?
Dr. Kristen Saathoff practices Pediatrics near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Saathoff, Dr. Christa Saathoff, Dr. Christel Saathoff, Dr. Christen Saathoff, Dr. Christi Saathoff, Dr. Christiana Saathoff, Dr. Christiane Saathoff, Dr. Christie Saathoff