A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Saathoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Saathoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Saathoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen N S Saathoff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristen N. Saathoff practice?
- Dr. Kristen Saathoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Saathoff practices Pediatrics near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Pediatricians.