Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen Savola
Dr. Kristen Savola, MD, M.Ed is a Doctor primarily located in Fishersville, VA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Savola is affiliated with Augusta Health (Medical Center), Augusta Medical Center and VCU Health System. Dr. Savola has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristen Savola has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kristen Savola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.
Dr. Mary Mcmasters
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fishersville, VA 0.01 mi21
Dr. David Herring
Fishersville, VA 0.28 mi28
Dr. Michael Boyd
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fishersville, VA 0.28 mi15