Dr. Kristen Savola MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017
Though the doctor has no wrinkles, the whole organization needs a face lift. If you select this practice, do not expect much in the way of customer service and follow through. Money appears to be a larger motivator than patient care.

December 7th, 2016
Her office atmosphere is not as friendly as it once was. The staff looks disheavled and are not warm or friendly. I was appalled to watch the receptionsit act impatient with more then one older patient. She definitely treated people different according to their age/appearance. I have also had a hard time getting the prescription called in. They seem very disorganized.

June 3rd, 2016
SO SAD MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO DR
I don't feel the clinic deserves any stars from me. Dr and employees are disrespectful. They tried to make me pay for what is supposed to be written off from insurance. My insurance had to call to educate them on this. Dr was extremely disappointed cause she felt she should make more on a 15 min laser. She dismissed me as a patient cause she did not make the money she felt she should. She and I had this conversation. I ran into a former employee of hers who remembered me. She had a lot of negative things to say. Needless to say I am beyond disappointed on how I was treated. Who gets fired by a dr? Apparently money is more important then patients.

April 30th, 2016
Wow!
Simply The Best!

March 22nd, 2016
Stear clear
Better less expensive choices. I would not recommend

September 9th, 2015
disappointed
Dr Savola is very friendly and her office is pretty, but I think she is too rushed to give adequate time to thinking about patient's situation. She missed my diagnosis. Also when I tried to call attention to my situation and get another visit, her staff told me just to wait. Not good.

December 25th, 2013
I was seen for my initial visit. There was a laser followup scheduled. I got time off from work and with relatively short notice my appt was canceled. We rescheduled and I asked for time off again, Again Dr Savola's office canceled my appt. I never bothered to re-schedule. I felt that her staff was, to put it politely, stressed out.

August 1st, 2013
I thought this was a good office when I came in the first time everything was good and dr savola was extremely nice. But some of her staff are rude. I talked to her nurse, who tried to make me feel small and stupid. And one of the office ladies was extremely rude. I waited for a call back about my next appointment, called several times and still had no answer whatsoever. I also tried to talk to dr savola but they told me she wasnt in, which I highly doubt she wasn't. But i would recommend Dr savola, just don't appreciate how I was treated.

September 24th, 2012
Extremely Skilled
I asked Dr. Savola to inject filler in my upper and lower lip area due to vertical lines. Modifications to the lip area can look odd if not done properly. Dr. Savola did a fantastic job. As expected, there was slight swelling for two days but I could still go out. By Monday the swelling was gone and it looks amazing. The lines are gone and my lips look completely normal.

October 14th, 2010
Dr. Savola was amazing! She was kind and knowledgeable, explaining why I had the problem and what I should and shouldn't do to resolve the issues. Some of the staff in the office were not very courteous, but you find that at a lot of doctors' offices.Overall my experience was excellent!

September 8th, 2010
So Glad I Went!
Dr. Savola is AWESOME! I got Botox and Restalyne from her and until then I never thought it mattered who did your Botox. At my old derm's office the nurse practitioner would do it. Let me tell you, I saw much better results from Dr. Savola's Botox than I ever did from the NP. I will be back. (PS: The office is really nice!)

January 27th, 2009
Dr. Savola took great care of me during my time in need of a dermatologist. She always went the extra mile, with extremely careful review of history and always a thorough exam. She is such a caring, warm doctor and I miss her terribly. Since she left Kaiser I have yet to find another dermatologist that meets her ability to make me feel like I'm in good hands.