A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Scheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Scheets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheets graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Scheets has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Joanna Scheets DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen J. Scheets practice?
- Dr. Kristen Scheets has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Scheets practices Emergency Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Emergency Physicians.