Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen Schwindt Brown
Dr. Kristen Schwindt Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ME, with another office in Towson, MD. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Schwindt Brown is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Schwindt Brown has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristen Schwindt Brown has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kristen Schwindt Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.
Dr. Kemedy Mcquillen
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Lewiston, ME 0.06 mi24
Dr. Margaret Curtis
Lewiston, ME 0.06 mi8
Dr. Richard Marsh
Lewiston, ME 0.06 mi36