Dr. Kristen Shepherd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Shepherd?

Terrific Office

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Great Destinations Pediatrics offers a warm and inviting environment. The doctors and staff are top notch. Our grandkids have been going to this office since they were babies...8 years and counting. My husband and I are blessed to be able to take the kids in for their office visits and it amazes me how different this office is, compared to others. The artwork is phenomenal, along with the waiting room toys and movies that are offered during the short wait to see the doctor. The staff always remembers the kids and interacts with them to put them at ease.We have seen Dr. Gettleman and Dr. Shepherd. They are both great doctors, but we did notice the difference with their personalities and approach. Dr. Shepherd is very kind and reassuring, while Dr. Gettleman is straight forward and to the point. I noticed some negative posts about Dr. Gettleman and have to say, it sounds to me like some people cannot appreciate a direct approach with medicine and are taking his approach personally and therefore feel offended by him. I assure you that he is very passionate about medicine and loves to educate his patients parents. We have learned so much from him; taking the time to explain the differences of how things are diagnosed and treated now, compared to 30 years ago. Dr. Shepherd has also helped us to understand the changes with medicine. I think they are both excellent doctors with different personalities. It seems that people always have time to complain, but I wanted to take the time to share something positive with everyone and hope others will take the time to pay it forward. Everyone likes to receive positive feedback. This is truly a wonderful office filled with caring professionals.

Dr. Shepherd is wonderful

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Dr. Shepherd has been my children's dr. since they were born. She is a very caring lady and listens to my concerns. She takes her time to check my kids. She is honest and really helpful.

Posted on April 19th, 2017