A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Florida State University , Tallahassee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Shepherd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristen Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Kristen Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Shepherd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.