Patient show details Patient
Jan 5th, 2016

Dr. Shepherd is an amazing doctor! Only complaint was that the wait was long, I arrived early and still waited 30 minutes in the waiting room. The staff was average in doing their jobs. While the staff was not exceptional, Dr. Shepherd is kind, polite, and great at her job.

Dec 22nd, 2015

Worst staff and practice ever! Dr shepherd is great but apparently is too busy to call her patients back even after an ER visit. I'm fed up with this establishment. I'm not the only one who has had problems. I will be educating everyone I know not to go to first physicians group because of the incompetence of their staff and inability to get an apt or speak to a doctor.

Nov 22nd, 2015

Efficient and knowledgable

Jul 10th, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. Very caring and tales time to explain in derail. Great listening ability and answers all of yourcquestions. Very sweet and extremely professional.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by I on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Shepherd is amazing! I was so nervous about being pregnant for the first time, but she made it so easy and flawless. I cannot wait for the second pregnancy! I read the negative reviews and I was skeptical, now I can only think that the bad reviews are fake. One time I missed my appointment and she called me herself to check up on me. While I was in labor she came to check up on me many times, she delivered the baby...and came 4 times while I was recovering. I love Dr. Shepherd and I love the staff at that office.