A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Sihler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Sihler is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Sihler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sihler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Sihler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Caviness Sihler MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kristen C. Sihler practice?
- Dr. Kristen Sihler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristen Sihler practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Portland, ME.
See Portland Surgeons.