A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Snyder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Snyder, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Snyder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Marie Snyder MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Kristen Snyder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Snyder practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Nashville Pediatric Specialists.