A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Solana Walkinshaw is Excellent. Dr. Solana Walkinshaw has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Solana Walkinshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Solana Walkinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen L. Solana Walkinshaw practice?
Dr. Kristen Solana Walkinshaw practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Christin Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Christel Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Christi Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Kia Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Christa Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Kirsten Solana Walkinshaw, Dr. Christie Solana Walkinshaw