A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Terrill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrill graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Terrill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Chesterfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terrill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Terrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Terrill practice?
Dr. Kristen Terrill practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Crestwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Terrill, Dr. Christa Terrill, Dr. Christel Terrill, Dr. Christen Terrill, Dr. Christi Terrill, Dr. Christiana Terrill, Dr. Christiane Terrill, Dr. Christie Terrill