Dr. Kristen Turner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 9th, 2014
Dr. Turner is great! She has seen us through trying to get pregnant, the pregnancy and birth of our first son, miscarriage of twins, and now our third pregnancy. She has taken very good care of me all along and has always but straight forward but very caring. She cares about her patients and makes them know it. As far as wait time at the office...I believe that's just something you have to deal with when going to "the baby or female doctor" :)

May 27th, 2010
Second to NONE!!
I would recommend Dr. Turner to anyone. After experiencing a miscarriage, she was very caring and understanding, even through our difficulty of getting pregnant again. When we did get pregnant, we found out quickly that we were expecting twins! She delivered my twin sons via c-section almost 1 year ago and I have NO complaints. Throughout the entire pregnancy, she showed concern like no other doctor I know. She took care of us and for that I am very grateful! She is second to none!

November 4th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Turner for about 2 years now. She delivered my son and I have to say that I was very pleased with her through the entire process. She was very thorough and professional.

May 23rd, 2009
Extensive wait. should tell patients that they are not accepting new patients as apposed to making them wait. Doctor had a lot of patients suffering from blood clots.