A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Tyszkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyszkowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyszkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Tyszkowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyszkowski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tyszkowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Anne Tyszkowski MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Tyszkowski practice?
- Dr. Kristen Tyszkowski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Tyszkowski practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors, and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.