A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Updegraff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Updegraff, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Updegraff graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Updegraff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Updegraff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen Updegraff practice?
- Dr. Kristen Updegraff has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Kristen Updegraff practices Family Medicine near , .