A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Updegraff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Updegraff, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Updegraff graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Updegraff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Updegraff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen A. Updegraff practice?
Dr. Kristen Updegraff practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.