Dr. Kristen Updegraff MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Savannah, GA

November 5th, 2016
I absolutely love Dr Updegraff! She is an amazing doctor and even better person. The time she spends with me- I am very grateful for her. Her staff however is terrible. The front office- blah!

August 16th, 2016
Mr
Dr Updegraff is the best primary care I have had.She puts you at ease with her great personality and her knowledge of the medical field.She worked with me to get my type 2 diabetes in control and maintain it that way.Her staff is very efficient and courteous.My kind of Doctor.

February 25th, 2016
Awesome physician
I had my 3 month checkup today Feb. 24 Dr. Kristen Updergraff is very happy how well l am doing. So am l like it was a gift from god. She is a terrific doctor she is my family. Love you kristen Ann Updergraff see you in six mos.

January 13th, 2016
Great phyisican
I trust her with all the time to take care of me all the time. She has saved my life so so many many times.love you dr. Kristen.

January 12th, 2016
Top my list for a primary doctor
I couldn't have found a better general doctor in a million years. I've seen her for years and take my entire family there! She stay on top of the latest medical info too. She is best of the best.

October 6th, 2015
Love her!! She's the only Doctor who properly diagnosed me after seeing many doctors who failed to!

September 29th, 2015
Best patient care I have ever received from any Doctor.She makes you feel comfortable and spends the time to answer any questions you may have.

June 30th, 2015
Great experience every time .
She is a great Dr,

June 28th, 2015
Dr. Updegraff is exactly the type of doctor that people who avoid doctors need! She makes you feel like you've known her forever. She genuinely CARES about you. She doesn't judge. She makes you feel comfortable enough to open up about issues so that she can help you. She rocks. Hands down, best PCP you can have!

June 20th, 2015
Friend
When you visit Dr. Updegraff, it almost feels like you're visiting an old friend. She makes you so comfortable, she takes her time in the exam room, and she answers all my questions. I couldn't have ordered a better primary care doc!

May 21st, 2015
l love my Doctor. She takes time to listen and explain all the information that you need reference your condition. Also you receive a copy of your lab results.

April 23rd, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE Updegraff. Once she is in the room you really have her attention. I have never felt rushed or that anything was being overlooked. She is so much more than a general doctor and is always super professional. I am not good with taking maintenance medications like I should and am one to question almost any rule that sounds a little silly to me, but I must tell you that I do exactly what she tells me to do and with very little debating with her about it. I trust her 100%. I trust that she knows me well enough that if she tells me to do it, I'm going to do it. There was a time when I thought I was special: as in, I was possibly one of her favorite patients. After discovering many friends that share my same doctor, I have learned that we ALL feel this way.. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!! She is a master of her craft and I am thankful that she is mine and my husband’s doctor.