A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Vallery is Excellent. Dr. Vallery has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Vallery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallery graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vallery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B North
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Vallery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Vallery practice?
Dr. Kristen Vallery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Vallery, Dr. Christa Vallery, Dr. Christel Vallery, Dr. Christen Vallery, Dr. Christi Vallery, Dr. Christiana Vallery, Dr. Christiane Vallery, Dr. Christie Vallery