Dr. Kristen Volkman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Volkman?

November 10th, 2016

I was really impressed with my visit. My son had seen a previous doctor a couple of years back and we were trying to re-establish a new routine. Since this was our first time meeting with Dr. Volkman she really listened and covered everything. She answered all of my questions without ever feeling rushed. Nursing staff was great as well. I am very happy and pleased that my son has her as his doctor now.

June 17th, 2010

She cured me

I have seen other allergist for food allergies. My allergies were never consistent and I was having reactions from foods that I was okay with in the past so I decided to try a new doctor that my son's pediatrician recommended. She sent a lot of time going over all the reactions I had with different foods and did not believe I was really allergic to the foods and thought maybe it was acid reflux....she put me on a reflux med and I am cured. When I went back for my 6 week check she was so excited to hear the medicine helped me.

November 23rd, 2009

Honest

I went to another Allergist who insisted on giving me shots for over 8 years. Dr. Volkman immediately took me off the shots and reduced my medication for over a year now. Today I am much better, much happier, and have more money without all the shots and drugs. She is an honest, trustworthy, and sincere doctor.

January 11th, 2017