Dr. Kristen Wesselkamper Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristen Wesselkamper?

May 23rd, 2015

He is the best as he treated my grandson for seizures. Now I need he phone number for a friend for her young grandson.

December 19th, 2014

Decent guy but terrible staff and long wait time

We waited over 2 hours to see Dr. Wesselkamper. It was not fun trying to keep a toddler happy. He was a decent guy, listened to the issues, did a through exam, asked lots of questions. He even answered questions/concerns that weren't part of the original appointment. He made the statement at the end to contact them if we had any more questions or concerns. So other questions came up so I tried giving them a call. I received a call back from his nurse and she is a very unpleasant individual, not helpful at all, and always pushing us to go to a neurosurgeon instead of a neurologist. I have dealt with her three times via the phone now and she got her wish, I will no longer be going to Dr. Wesselkamper because of her attitude and bed side manner.

April 3rd, 2016