A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Kavanagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanagh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanagh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kavanagh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Kavanagh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Kristen Kavanagh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kristen Kavanagh practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.