Dr. Kristen Willett DO Patient Reviews

2.7

October 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Helped me alleviate pain in lower back and numbness/tingling in feet. performs procedures effectively and explains them well. Makes you feel comfortable.

August 11th, 2015
Kindness and Compassion
Dr. Willett was very caring and compassionate to me. She was able to relieve me of pain for years with spinal injections. This may not always be the fix all for everyone because eventually surgery may be the only way to fix the problem. She was honest regarding the injections and the prognosis and she got me through several years with comfort.

June 15th, 2015
NOT COMFY W HER OR DIAGNOSIS
Back pain. In and out with stnd. diagnosis of PT. wanted to cut nerves right away. Wasn't comfy w/ that. She said that's all she could do.

October 27th, 2014
Wont go back
I would not go back to Dr. Willett again. Getting information about the cause and possible treatment of my back pain was like pulling teeth. She asked very few questions and gave the least amount of information as possible. Her whole demeaner was like a person who did not want to be where she was and couldn't wait to get out of the room. The first time I met with Dr. Willett, I thought she was just having a bad day . The second visit was as bad as the first, so I found another physician.

June 4th, 2014
She is the best doctor I have ever been to. Her nurse Linda is just as great. They take time and listen to all of my concerns and problems. They treat me as though I was a member of their family. I can always get an appointment when needed. I tell EVERYONE about them. The entire office are very nice to everyone. I would not change doctors at all.

March 12th, 2012
Very good service and when I follow thru with my rehab and Meds, I'll be pain free. She is great!

November 14th, 2011
Would not have bothered with an appointment if not in very severe pain for a long extended time. Very disappointed in the lack of concern or lack of discussion in the problem that I am experiencing. This doctor has alot to learn regarding listening and sincerely caring about her patients as their pain might not be the worst she has seen but may be life altering to the patient!!!

August 12th, 2009
kind and caring
Dr. Kristen Willett is the most caring doctor, many doctors don't give credit to patients complaining of pain nor do they try to find the source of a person's pain if it is not easily apparent, Dr. Willett really cares and her nurse Linda is very upbeat and professional I really enjoyed my experiance with her. When I call with questions Linda was very considerate and spent over 30 minutes on the phone with me reassuring me that I wasn't just being a pain in the butt. I highly reccommend this doctor