A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Willison is Satisfactory. Dr. Willison has been reviewed by 25 patients who have provided 22 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Willison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Tufts University - Boston.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Willison graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Willison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Willison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen O. Willison practice?
Dr. Kristen Willison practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA.
See San Mateo Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christiana Willison, Dr. Christin Willison, Dr. Christel Willison, Dr. Christi Willison, Dr. Kia Willison, Dr. Christa Willison, Dr. Kirsten Willison, Dr. Christie Willison