A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Willison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Willison is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Willison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Willison graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Willison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen O Willison MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen O. Willison practice?
- Dr. Kristen Willison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Willison practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Family Physicians.