A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Wootton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Wootton, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootton graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wootton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen M Wootton DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Wootton practice?
- Dr. Kristen Wootton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Wootton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.