A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Wootton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Wootton, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootton graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wootton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wootton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristen M. Wootton practice?
Dr. Kristen Wootton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.