Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Still Suffering - Older Review - No Ax to Grind show details Still Suffering - Older Review - No Ax to Grind
by Back Pain Sr. on Apr 11th, 2016

As others have shared, Dr. Zeller seems adversarial in her care and offers some of the worst "bedside manner" I've ever dealt with. I heard her verbally arguing with another patient one time through a CLOSED DOOR. It was so bad, I had to take my spouse with as a witness that I wasn't crazy. One visit turned skeptic into a believer. I have been suffering for years with chronic pain, depression, and just "dealing with it" based on the advice and care from Dr. Zeller. I don't have any ax to grind, but reading the other negative reviews has been helpful for me. I'm encouraged to re-try to find help. Do yourself a favor, find someone else first if you can. She was NEVER on time for appointments, despite the fact that I was often the first appointment of the day. On several occasions, I witnessed her walking into Summit Ortho 10 minutes after my appointments were supposed to have started first thing in the morning. As far as the accuracy of her diagnosis; well no I don't think that it's all in my head. The best advice I got from her visits was a recommendation to see a dermatologist about an unusual skin spot on my back.

Very unprofessional and impersonal show details Very unprofessional and impersonal
by Chris on Jan 13th, 2016

Was very discourteous to prognosis from referring physician, discourteous about previous pt, gave bad advice on potential solutions. Arrogant, and not interested in discussing symptoms. She just wanted to argue. Would not go back.

Incompetent! show details Incompetent!
Oct 23rd, 2015

This "Doctor" verbally attacked me and told me to overcome PTSD all I had to do was read a book about someone whose incident "was MUCH more tragic than" mine. She stood in front of me within 18 inches of my face and told me over and over that I was feeling sorry for myself and my injuries weren't valid. Several psychologists have diagnosed me and I have valid Doctors who have diagnosed me and was approved for disability. There is obviously a reason she works for workman's comp insurance.

Stay away from her show details Stay away from her
by Angry patient on Oct 19th, 2015

I was injured at work and referred to Dr. Zeller by workmans comp and ortho doc. she met me twice (for a total of maybe 40min for both appointments combined) on this 2nd visit she accused me of self harming and being a psychiatric case not a true medical case. She proceeded to berate and argue with me when I clearly disagreed with her accusation. I told her Ive never had any issues with self harming of any kind at all and that the only psychological problem I had was some moderate anxiety (which I think most ppl have specially when dealing with the worst chronic pain condition you can have) once I told her her assessment of me was completely wrong and I would be going to get a 2nd opinion she got very aggressive and rude saying it wouldn't make me healthy and she was right I was wrong etc. I have then gone on to see top medical doctors in my condition who all confirmed that I indeed have this condition she said was in my head. The worst part of this is after I left she proceeded to call all my doctors and workmans comp case manager to tell them Im making this injury up and it's all in my head or that I'm self harming so they should stop treating me as a patient and send me to psychiatrist. She actually tried to get all of my doctors to drop me as a patient and not care for me. Not only that but tried to get them to close my legitimate workcomp case and not treat me. She is just honestly and evil uncaring woman. She took an oath to do no harm and that is all she did to me is harm me. I had to go almost 2 full months with no medical care while workcomp investigated my medical records to make sure I had no psych problems or history of self harm (which I didn't like I had told Dr. Zeller) please please I urge you not to go to her. If I could give her 0 stars I would, and now suffer from anxiety when going to new doctors. Thanks doc!

Do not see her or take loved ones to her show details Do not see her or take loved ones to her
Oct 19th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Very rude, condescending, aarogant bedside manner. Gets angry when told she isn't agreed with and would like second opinion. Will go out of her way to slander patients name to other care providers.

Oct 6th, 2015

The only doctor I trust with my neck and lower back.

by L on Sep 1st, 2015

Most compassionate doctor ! Dr. Zeller is extremely caring and thorough. A blessing to the medical profession and myself. Her healthcare team works very well together.

Not recommending show details Not recommending
by Brenda Marcksman on Feb 27th, 2015

Living with CRPS for over 20 years, I know my body. I am willing to listen and learn more, try new techniques...anything to help. Dr Zeller-Hack was rude, abrupt, lacked all professionalism, and is one I would not recommend to anyone. Please do not waste your time.

The best Doctor show details The best Doctor
by Kathy on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Zeller is the Best . I tell all my friends that need injections make sure it is with Dr. Zeller.

A Complete Monster show details A Complete Monster
by Susan on Apr 29th, 2014

The most rude and impatient Dr. I have ever met. Angry, Aggressive and actually tries to make you feel bad about yourself. If you have a choice see a different physician, You will walk out of Summit feeling worse than when you went in. Do not waste your time or effort and steer clear of this poor excuse of a Dr.

by R on Jul 26th, 2013

Very happy with my care with Dr. Zeller - after dealing with headaches and neck pain for almost a decade, she's the first doctor that is actually being proactive and trying to "fix" the problem. I've been able to get appointments and injections around my schedule and have really enjoyed her personality and caring nature. I'm recommending her to others that deal with the same issues as me!

by S on Mar 19th, 2013

One of the best doctor visits/procedures I've had. I left with a smile on my face.

2 faced show details 2 faced
by never again sr. on Feb 15th, 2013

staff were great what i mean by 2 faced says one thing than tells u another works 4 ins company

JTM show details JTM
Feb 24th, 2012

Great doctor overall, but the new clinic is awful. Sometimes takes up to 5 weeks to get a simple refill for meds she prescribed to take daily. It's enough to make me go elsewhere.

Oct 27th, 2011

overall experience was good, doctor was very helpful and seemed concerned about my visit. wait time was longer than I expected

Oct 19th, 2010

I felt that she was never truly engaged with myself, my injury, my pain or my treatment. When I began to look into my type of injury and came to an appointment with questions, she became angry and aggressive.

WONDERFUL doctor! show details WONDERFUL doctor!
May 6th, 2009

Members of my family has been seeing Dr Zeller for 2 years now & she is wonderful. She is very compassionate, caring & highly skilled. Her new clinic doesn't have the best appointment line, but she is still the best. I highly recommend her for anyone dealing with pain or spinal issues.

by Autograph on May 4th, 2009

She was the best at mid west spine but the new office at summit ortho is not so good.