Anesthesiologist (pain control)

280 Smith Ave N
Ste 500
West Seventh, Saint Paul, MN 55102
651-968-5200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

by R on Jul 26th, 2013

Very happy with my care with Dr. Zeller - after dealing with headaches and neck pain for almost a decade, she's the first doctor that is actually being proactive and trying to "fix" the problem. I've been able to get appointments and injections around my schedule and have really enjoyed her personality and caring nature. I'm recommending her to others that deal with the same issues as me!

Mar 31st, 2013

extremely rude after waiting over an hour. good at what she does but needs to have more compassion.

by S on Mar 19th, 2013

One of the best doctor visits/procedures I've had. I left with a smile on my face.

|  2 faced  |  show details
by never again sr. on Feb 15th, 2013

staff were great what i mean by 2 faced says one thing than tells u another works 4 ins company

|  sucks  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

works 4 ins. liar

|  JTM  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Great doctor overall, but the new clinic is awful. Sometimes takes up to 5 weeks to get a simple refill for meds she prescribed to take daily. It's enough to make me go elsewhere.

Oct 27th, 2011

overall experience was good, doctor was very helpful and seemed concerned about my visit. wait time was longer than I expected

Oct 19th, 2010

I felt that she was never truly engaged with myself, my injury, my pain or my treatment. When I began to look into my type of injury and came to an appointment with questions, she became angry and aggressive.

|  WONDERFUL doctor!  |  show details
May 6th, 2009

Members of my family has been seeing Dr Zeller for 2 years now & she is wonderful. She is very compassionate, caring & highly skilled. Her new clinic doesn't have the best appointment line, but she is still the best. I highly recommend her for anyone dealing with pain or spinal issues.

by Autograph on May 4th, 2009

She was the best at mid west spine but the new office at summit ortho is not so good.