A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugliuzza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gugliuzza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristene K Gugliuzza MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristene K. Gugliuzza practice?
- Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza practices Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.