Dr. Kristene Koontz Gugliuzza MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant, Nephrectomy Kidney Removal, and Pancreas Transplantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugliuzza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gugliuzza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gugliuzza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristene K. Gugliuzza practice?
Dr. Kristene Gugliuzza practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.