A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristene Whitmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristene Whitmore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristene Whitmore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitmore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristene E Whitmore MD is a female Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kristene E. Whitmore practice?
- Dr. Kristene Whitmore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristene Whitmore practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.