A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Adachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Adachi, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Adachi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Adachi graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adachi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Adachi MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristi Adachi practice?
- Dr. Kristi Adachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Adachi practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Otolaryngologists and Honolulu Sleep Medicine Doctors.