Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristi Adams
Dr. Kristi Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Cytopathology. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Saint Joseph East, Saint Joseph Hospital and Saint Joseph Jessamine. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristi Adams has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Kristi Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Daniel Crump
Lexington, KY 0 mi22
Dr. Douglas Johnson
Cytopathology, Hematology, Pathology
Lexington, KY 0 mi41
Dr. Eric Wilson
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Cytopathology, Pathology
Lexington, KY 0 mi45