A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Bagnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Bengtson Bagnell MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristi B. Bagnell practice?
- Dr. Kristi Bagnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Bagnell practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crested Butte, CO.
See Longview Pediatricians.