A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Boles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boles graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Boles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan