Dr. Kristi Sue Borowski MD is female, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Borowski, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borowski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Borowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Borowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristi S. Borowski practice?
Dr. Kristi Borowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Rochester, MN.
See Iowa City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Iowa City Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Borowski, Dr. Christa Borowski, Dr. Christel Borowski, Dr. Christen Borowski, Dr. Christi Borowski, Dr. Christiana Borowski, Dr. Christiane Borowski, Dr. Christie Borowski