A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Borowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Borowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Borowski, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borowski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Borowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Sue Borowski MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kristi S. Borowski practice?
- Dr. Kristi Borowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristi Borowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Iowa City Geneticists.