A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Borowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Borowski, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borowski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Borowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Sue Borowski MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kristi S. Borowski practice?
- Dr. Kristi Borowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Borowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Rochester Geneticists.