Dr. Kristi Dove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristi Dove?

September 29th, 2016

performance

Dr. Dove was prompt and thorough in her diagnosis of my issues. I have always been impressed by her ability to consider the nature of my mental state and recognizing my needs for medication particularly my problems with pain and anxiety. I would seriously appreciate her contacting me and schedule an appointment.

April 29th, 2015

Where is Dr. Dove?

I would like to retrieve my medical records. She was very compassionate and helped me through the very difficult process of getting SSI disability. She diagnosed my condition, when other doctors, could not.

January 29th, 2015

After 3 years as a patient of Dr. Dove, I have not been able to contact her. She seems to have moved or ? I would prefer to be able to acquire my medical records but her office is no longer open.

December 12th, 2014

She really helped me. Not just patronized me as so many Dr.s do

February 15th, 2014

The most knowledgeable and thorough MD I have ever had as my Doctor

She is the most knowledgeable and competent neuro/psychiatrist that I have come across. She spent over an hour with me during my initial visit. Dr. Dove ordered a complete lab/ blood panel to ensure any medications prescribed would be tailored made for my own personal body chemistry needs. She discovered that I was vitamin D and calcium deficient. She took a thorough family history and noted that cancer and diabetes could be future concerns. She prescribed medicines that would not raise my blood sugar and that were not known to making me more vulnerable o different cancers associated with certain medicines. I came to Dr. Dove with many problems. I have left her office more knowledgeable and in much better health. She gave me stretching techniques for my pain problem which actually even cured one of my problems. My blood screening panel is now in a good normal range. Kristi Dove's work should be a paradigm for every good MD. to follow.

November 20th, 2013

Suffered from chronic pain for 30 years

I have been a patient patient of Dr Dove's since she started her practice and absolutely love her! She has been the most understanding of my needs and helped me more than anyone. I am a die hard fan and have the highest respect for her work ethics. She is a compassionate and caring Doctor that deserves our respect. It's a shame that she has to deal with the iniquities of others when she has helped so many. I believe in you Dr Dove and will be here for you as you have been for me!

October 23rd, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever been to.

Dr. Dove is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I saw past reviews and was totally shocked. Is this the same doctor that was treating me since early 2000's. She took time with me. She asked questions about my daily routine and took time to actually listen to the answers. She diagnosed my with double crush, when all the MRI's didn't even show evidence, until she insisted the I go to REAL MRI. That's really what their name was. Then boom, there it was, two discs that were almost indifinable when I sat up. Thanks to her persistance, I was diagnosed, referred to and then received the much needed surgery by one of the best neuro surgeons in the area. Her knowledge of workmans comp and laws that govern the medical care system allowed her to optimized all of her patients treatments. And....she was never paranoid. She never gave in or sold out to the insurance companies. It would have been easy just to write patients off and become another on the the little darlings for insurance companies but she did not. She fought and fought hard for her patients and her business suffered for it. Insurance companies removed her from lists that patients could select their doctor from. She did not deter from the course of care she believed her patients deserved. And whoever claimed that she wrote her own reviews...shame on you. Anyone who knew her and had her as a doctor over any period of time will reassure that she is one of the very best in her field. I hope she practices again. The medical profession is missing one of it's best.

October 8th, 2013

R.N.

Dr. Dove is the most knowledgable Neurologist and Pain Management Doctor that I have ever had to be seen as a patient. Her attention to detail, neurological assessment, psychological analysis, treatment plan, bedside manner, and professionalism is paramount. She is respectful, pleasant, and goes out of her way to make you at ease pertaining to your pertinent medical and/or surgical history. I highly recommend that anyone who suffers from chronic pain, whether due to surgery or a medical condition, to make an appointment with her, as she is spot on with her diagnosis and treatment thereof. And, as a R.N., I have physically worked with numerous Neurologists throughout my nursing career and she, by far is the #1 Neurologist and Pain Management M.D. in Southern California!

June 14th, 2013

Work comp patient

Tried new meds, has tried 2 get new ideas& implements authorized by work comp which noone else even did, not took time 2 try to think of. She's patient, kind,& takes her time w/o her patients. If ins doesn't pay, she'll try 2get samples until she can get proper auth. She absolutely cares for each of her patients & is always available@ all times for you should the need arise. Fantastic problem solver& wonderfully knowledgeable doctor!

May 28th, 2013

Dr.Dove has been treating me since 1999. I have been to 33 doctors and of all the doctors she is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever seen. She spends the entire time of my office visit with me and then goes the extra mile to follow up with me at home. She always takes the time to answer all of my question, I never leave her office wondering about my diagnosis or my medications. While waiting in the waiting room I have never personally heard a compliant about her, only praise. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. I don't know where my health would be today without her.

September 17th, 2012

wow!

August 8th, 2012

thrilled patient!

Dr. Dove has had a difficult time with a move in which she had NO staff to support her. Patients who have known Dr. Dove for years realize she was working 16-18 hours a day 7 days a week to try to care for her patients by herself while attempting to hire another crew, hopefully, with a better work ethic and a more honest nature than the previous set of employees she was afflicted with. Hang in there, Dr. Dove! We love you!!!